CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

13 June 2008

Day 12 of 30

"Preying" on our lanai!


**NEWSFLASH**
Michael got the job!!! We are so happy! He gave his two-weeks notice today , and his boss took it just fine (although he's still going to work one day each weekend to keep his great discounts around the Hilton property!). In case you missed it, he is going to be working in a custom cabinet shop in Kona.

Also, I had my interview with Early Head Start in Kona today. I need to do a little work on getting a registry card through a Hawaiian organization called PATCH, which shows exactly which kinds of jobs I'm certified to have within the field of childcare. They take into consideration experience and ECE education (college credits and training clock hours). I really liked the people I met and interviewed with and would love to work for them! They seemed to like me as well, so as long as I meet the requirements for the registry card, I think I've got a good chance of getting the job! I'll keep you posted!

0 comments: