CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

24 April 2008

Cars and jobs

We found a car!!! It's a 92 Toyota Camry and is in great shape! Even though it's kinda old, it drove so much nicer than some of the other (newer than 2000) cars we drove, and we feel like we got a pretty good deal. We sign papers and pick it up tomorrow, so I'll post a picture soon!

I also heard back from the Hilton and found out that I don't start working until May 15th. I was really bummed about it at first because I felt like I really need to start working now. It's not exactly cheap to live here, and mom was right when she said that money doesn't grow on trees! But I am so grateful just to have a job, and we trust God to provide for us in all ways necessary. I have to remind myself to only think about today and to enjoy and appreciate all that we have.

This also gives me the chance/time to focus on selling our cars! So here's my sales pitch...(in case you don't already know) We have a 1979 Mercedes 240D (diesel) that we would love to find a great home for (it's in Fort Collins)! It is blue with blue leather interior and matching blue hub caps. It is in great working condition! Please let me know if you are at all interested or if you know someone who might be. I also have it posted on craigslist. Okay, enough of "Kamma the saleswoman." ;)

We're also going to try and sell the Ford here; hopefully we can find a mechanic who could fix it him/herself and then it would be a great buy!

I'll end with a couple pictures of one of our little gecko friends out on our lanai the other afternoon. Michael's always trying to catch them, but they are fast little buggers! They definitely do NOT want to be caught! I keep trying to tell him this, but boys will be boys...

Love and hugs! Bye for now!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the new music. So relaxing, almost like being there! Love you both!Dad (Bob)