CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

19 October 2008

family pictures

My dad sent me some recent pictures of family yesterday that I just have to share...

My silly girl (Molly, on right) with her cousin Madison.
I love those new front teeth growing in!

My good friend Ashleigh and her beautiful baby, Lizzy.

O my goodness, I can't wait to meet you!

Look how big Kode-man is!!
You look so old Kota, I can hardly believe it...

Family pictures...
Brian, Molly and Keri

My wonderful brother and his beautiful wife...

What an amazing, beautiful family!

Wow, my gorgeous girl.
Look at those eyes!
I can't believe how much you've grown since we've been gone...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you do have a beautiful family! Great pics! How old is Lizzy? She is so sweet! She looks close to Violet's age. I just want to kiss those cheeks! I was thinking about you looking at these pictures... pictures always made it easier and harder while far away from those you love! Love you friend.
~Ashley

Kamma said...

Lizzy was born July 20...just a few days older than Violet! And you're right, most of the time the pictures make it easier, but every now and then it rips at my heart a bit. Especially pictures of the kids; they just change so much in such a short amount of time! Thanks for your sweet words...Love you too!

Anonymous said...

We had so much fun takin those pictures yesterday. I love doing them and creating!
Love you! Dad

Anonymous said...

You were fast getting them on your blog! I downloaded the molly picture to my desktop at work! She is so beautiful! I am definately bias! Lizzy is even more adorable than the picture. She has amazing eye contact and loves to talk, imagine that!
Keri